National Cadet Corps (Established on15 Jul 1948)
The NCC Unit of HA College of Commerce (3rd May, 2017)
No of Unit: 1
No of Students: 65
National Cadet Corps(NCC) is a Central Sector Scheme of Government of India, Ministry of Defense. The NCC aims at developing character, comradeship, discipline, a secular outlook, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service amongst young citizens. Further, it aims at creating a pool of organized, trained and motivated youth with leadership qualities in all walks of life, who will serve the Nation regardless of which career they choose. Needless to say, the NCC also provides an environment conducive to motivating young Indians to join the armed forces. The motto of NCC is “Unity and Discipline”
The main camps/activities of the NCC are:
- Annual Training Camp (ATC)
- Centrally Organised Camps (COC)
- Leadership Camps
- Vayu Sainik Camp
- NauSainik Camp
- Rock Climbing Camps
- National Integration Camps (NIC)
- ThalSainik Camps(TSC)
- Institutional Training
- Camp Training
- Attachment Training (Service Unit)
- Air wing Training
- Naval wing Training
- Social Service and Community Development Activities.
- Youth Exchange Program
- Conduct of Republic Day Camp
- Conduct of course at OTA Kamptee and OTA Gwalior for ANO’s.
- Career Counselling and Personality Development..
- Remount & Veterinary Unit Training.
- Conduct of Certificate Examinations.
- Conduct of Adventure Activities.
The NCC Unit of the college was established in————————-. Every year, NCC Cadets are selected for the national level camps and students participate in the Social Service and Community Development Activities. A large number of cadets clear the ‘B’ certificate and ‘C’ certificate examinations.
The NCC Committee of the college comprises of:
Prof M S vasava, ANO
Prof H B Chaudhari, Member
Prof DrChetanMewada, Member